Did you know that you can make an online gift designated specifically for use in Smith College’s International Programs?
Donors who want their gifts to be used for international programming can give to three international designations: International Programs, the Scholarship for International Students, and Study Abroad Programs.
Gifts to International Programs support all of Smith’s global initiatives, including the Office for International Students and Scholars, the Office for International Study, Smith’s JYA programs, international financial aid, the Global Studies Center, and related programs.
Donors hoping to be more specific can designate their gifts to the Scholarship for International Students, which provides need-based financial aid for international students attending Smith, or to Study Abroad Programs, which support the college’s four JYA programs, its consortium study abroad programs, and the Office for International Study.
Making a gift online is easy and secure, and you can use a debit or credit card in any major currency to give to Smith. To designate your donation to be used for Smith’s International Programs, follow the instructions below.
- Visit https://www.smith.edu/future/giving/giftform.php.
- Fill out all required information under the Contact Information tab.
- Next, click on the Gift Purpose tab. On the bottom right of the screen—under the heading Other Designations—enter the amount of your gift (in US dollars).
- You may then choose from the three international designations: International Programs, the Scholarship for International Students, and Study Abroad Programs.
- On the next tab, fill out any relevant Gift Information.
- Finally, enter your Payment Information on the final tab.
Please note that all debit and credit card gifts will be listed in US dollars; your debit or credit card statement will show the amount of your gift converted to the currency in which you are paying. Your confirmation and receipt from Smith will be listed in US dollars.