September 30, 2008
• Reintroduced yourselves (got a few new members) !
• The Chrysanthemum Show: November 2008
- Tea Ceremony with Hubbard-sensei, November 8, 2008 2:00pm TBA
- Tea Ceremony Helpers: Allie Hallie, Elizabeth (Allie) Hillis, Saran Amartuvshin, Koin Busch, Sarah Kang, Alison Gould, Christine Yeh, Allie Iuliano, Mary Roh, and Gladys Palaguachi.
- Lectures on East Asian culture (free and fun! )
- Bamboo Basket Workshop
- First 15 people who come to tea ceremony get to participate!
- Chrysanthemum Banner Volunteers: Kathryn (Allie) Hallie and Mary Roh. Publicity people.
• Ennichi: Saturday, October 25, 2008 12-3pm Chapin Lawn
- Activities: Calligraphy, Photo Shoot (have to decide whether to charge each person a fee for each picture taken or NOT), tongue twisters, Yoyo fishing, and the Ring Toss game(maybe). (have not decided on whether to have both the yoyo fishing and ring toss game)
- Possible Japanese foods to cook: Yakisoba (fried noodles), Okonomiyaki (pancakes), Mochi (rich cakes), Miso soup, Onigiri, Green Tea/Soda/Water,etc.
• Asian Tea House: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:30pm? 8:00pm? Sage Hall
- We are lending towards a combination of “Chocolate Disco” by Perfume and Super Mario Brothers in our dance. Any more suggestions?
• Possible Agenda for Next GB Meeting:
- Sign up sheets for Ennichi shifts including people who are interested in helping prepare the food.
- Decide which song(s) to use for our Asian Tea House dance. Yay!
- Decide whether to have the ring tossing game in Ennichi or not.
- Maybe an after Ennichi party!? Just a thought.
SazanamiFiled under meeting agenda | Comment (1)