Add a new page
Add a new page to your WordPress Site
Who can do this?
Editor, Editor Plus and Administrators
To add a new page:
- Log in to your WordPress Site
- From the Toolbar menu, select +New, then click Page.
- In the title box, enter your page title. Based on your title, WordPress will automatically create a link for the page.
- In the page editing area, enter your content.
- Additional sections (category, tags, featured image) may be completed as needed and/or edited at a later time.
- Additional publishing selections may be made within the Publish box (status, visibility and publish) as needed and/or edited at a later time.
- When you are ready to publish, click the Publish button.
To learn more about creating a page, click here.