Recovering an old version
Recover an old version of a post or page, or see the revision history of a post or page.
Who can do this?
Anyone who can edit the post or page in question
While editing a post or page:
- Click on Screen Options at the top right corner of the page.
- Under Show on screen select the box for Revisions.
- Under Publish an option for Revisions should pop up. Click on Browse.
- Use the Next and Previous buttons to move back and forth between different versions of that post/page. Use Restore This Revision to use that version of a post/page.
- Check the box for Compare any two revisions to compare two version of a post/page. Use the two blue arrows to select the two versions of the post/page you would like to compare. When done comparing, deselect the box for Compare any two revisions to return to the original revision editor.
- When finished with revising the post, click on the link for Return to post editor to return to the post/page you were editing.