Using the Lightbox Plugin for Galleries
Create an image gallery from multiple images using the Lightbox Plugin.
Who can do this?
Anyone who can edit the relevant page or post content.
jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries
- An admin must enable the jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries as a plugin.
- Locate the plugin in Plugins → Installed Plugins and search for jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries. Click on Activate to use the plugin.
- The lightbox gallery should appear like this on a web page:
- When a picture is clicked it should move to the center of the page and appear in front of a black background.
- To deactivate this plugin, go to Plugins → Installed Plugins and search for jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries. Click on Deactivate to stop the plugin.