Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

Separate Beach

One of the places I went to while in Tel Aviv was the separate beach. I’m sure all of you are wondering what the separate beach is. Before we get some crazy ideas, I’ll put them all down by saying that the beach is a separate gender beach, open to men on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and women on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Swimming is an activity that many religious Jews often do not partake in, due to the rather “immodest” clothing options and therefore the separate beach is a perfect solution. The only problem was that Bess and I went to Tel Aviv on a Wednesday. What were we supposed to do then? It seems like there should be two areas, one for men and one for women, even if they are far apart (NO PEEKING!!!). What if your whole family wanted to go to at once? Some things just don’t make sense.
-Katy