Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

“God damn Chinese”

A couple weeks back when me and Gloria we walking around outside of Damascus, a man, who in my opinion looked like an American tourist judging by his accent and clothing, shouted “God damn Chinese” at us.  Interestingly enough this is the first time I have experience such direct hatred in public and in Israel no less.  If I were correct that the man really is an American tourist, I find it fascinating that I was called that by a foreigner in a different country.  From my interactions with people here, it seemed to me locals do not have the same animosity towards the Chinese as some other people in general.  Well, the next time if the same thing happens again, I’m going to say back to them “I belong to the Chinese Communist Party, be careful, I’m going to send assassins after you after talking to daddy tonight.”

-Yvonne

1 comment to “God damn Chinese”

• iross

Hi Yvonne,

This is a really shocking thing to read about, and I’m so sorry that this man chose to be so despicably rude.

– Izzy