Thank you everyone who attended the recent 5C Bib Merge Working Group Open House. If you have any further comments on keeping or removing the 539 from bibliographic records, you can find the report in our 5C AAG Google Drive; if you don’t have access to this folder, let me know and I can send you the report. During this open house, the working groups shared information on what they are doing for a sharing FOLIO environment. If you have comments about these decisions, please contact any of the working group leads, your FIT liaison or post on our 5C FOLIO Slack channel.
If you are interested in a report on a MARC field in either bib or holdings records that is currently not in the shared reports folders, just let me know.
Below are links to recordings and documents.
- Dec. 4, 2020 Presentation Slides
- Dec. 4, 2020 Meeting Recording
- Dec. 4, 2020 Audio Transcript
- Round 3 Tag Treatment spreadsheet with links to reports
- Round 2 Tag Treatment with Links to Current Cleanup projects
- Round 1 5C Tag Treatment for Merge: This was the first round and is kept for history.
- Collection Code List with notes on whether to include or exclude from merge
- 5C Shared Bibliographic Guidelines & Procedures
- BSLW Dedup Profile Decisions: This is where we are recording decisions on settings for the merge with Backstage Library Works.
- July 17, 2020 Presentation Slides
- March 13, 2020 Open House Presentation Slides
- May 29, 2020 Open House Presentation Slides
Again I would like to than the members of the 5C working groups, the working group leads, Aaron Neslin, Steve Bischof, and our 5C FOLIO Implementation Team. GO TEAM!