Thank you everyone who attended the recent 5C Bib Merge Working Group Open House. As a community, we have agreed to go forward with these recommendations in the presentation slides. If you have comments about these decisions, please contact us via our Slack channel.
Below are links to recordings and documents.
- July 17, 2020 Presentation Slides
- July 17, 2020 Meeting Recording
- July 17, 2020 Meeting Chat Transcript
- Round 2 Tag Treatment with Links to Current Clean up projects
- Collection Code List with notes on whether to include or exclude from merge
- 5C Shared Bibliographic Guidelines & Procedures
- Round 1 5C Tag Treatment for Merge: This was the first round and is kept for history.
- BSLW Dedup Profile Decisions: This is where we are recording decisions on settings for the merge with Backstage Library Works.
- March 13, 2020 Open House Presentation Slides
- May 29, 2020 Open House Presentation Slides